Saturday, January 21, 2006

I Watched a Rerun of Ghost Last Night

Ghost was a popular movie right after my husband passed away. I remember watching it in the first months after he died and I cried from beginning to end.

Tears welled up a few times last night. Tim's death was unexpected as well. Maybe it's one of the reasons I'm still single - he is a hard image to live up to. I don't think of him as often as I did when it first happened but when I see this movie - it still affects me.

I guess it's because I know that could never happen in real life. It's as if I'm living the loss again when I see that movie! I don't believe in ghosts but once in a while, it's a nice fantasy.

Right after he died, I had this dream that was as real as if he were there. A very personal dream and I remember it well.

Sigh!

No comments: