Friday, May 18, 2012

Six Years Later and Here I Am!

I have other blogs - one about sewing and another about God knows what! I need a place where I can write thoughts on no particular subject.

I've deleted old posts of the family and about my adventures of being a travel nurse. The pics of the family have no business being here even though they are on Facebook and other social sites, I'd rather not have them here.

My days of a travel nurse are long over and I don't want reminders. Don't get me wrong - I loved traveling but my life is completely different now and reminders of the past are sometimes painful. This is one of those times.

You'll find recipes, my struggle to live a minimalist life and whatever else comes to mind here. Thoughts - opinions and ramblings of a general nature. No scripts - no following subject matter - just whatever pops into mind.

Sounds good to me!


No comments: